Zombies in Indonesia? Is that Real?



Is it true that there are zombies in Indonesia? Yesterday, I read a news article on cnnindonesia.com about the existence of zombies on a train in Jakarta. I was curious so I read the article to the end.

I feel pranked. Turns out, they weren't real zombies. 

One of the LRT train service providers in Jakarta only provides a special vehicle in their carriage as a stimulus to invite people to take public transportation.

People who register to board the train carriage have the opportunity to feel the atmosphere as if they were actually being chased by zombies.

They are also challenged to solve puzzles like an adventure film.

I can't imagine if only in Indonesia there really was a horde of zombies hanging around in public places.

It will surely result in significant chaos, beyond suffering after the recent increase in fuel prices and chaotic law enforcement.

No comments for "Zombies in Indonesia? Is that Real?"